You can quickly grow many tomato plants with this method.
Here are the steps you need to follow: 1. Take a few ripe tomatoes and cut them into ¼ inch thick slices.
2. Place your slice of tomato slices on top of the potting mix in a small pot or container.
3. Cover them with a thin layer of soil and lightly pat it down. Be sure not to put too many slices.
4. Water it thoroughly. 5. Place the pot in a semi-shaded area and water it whenever soil looks dry.
6. The seeds should begin to germinate within 7-14 days. 7. After around 2 weeks, your seedlings will be ready for transplant.
8. Select the strongest ones and transplant them to another pot or directly on ground. Stake the tomato plant regularly when it gets tall to avoid diseases, increase productivity, and save space. You can also use a cage for this. Prune dead and unwanted leaves to keep your plant healthy. Also, check your plants for suckers and prune them.
Harvest your tomatoes when they are mature. You can also harvest them when they are orange and ripen them off the vine.